The Dessert Plates
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
No matter what’s for dessert, these petite plates are always up to the task. Not big on sweets? They’re just right for appetizers, small sides, and snacks—or even as a rest for your Tawashi Brush by the sink.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
6.5 in. diameter
0.75 in. height
0.69 lb each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
We offer free shipping on all orders.
- Orders processing takes1 to 2 Business Days.
- Shipping time:5 to 8 Days.
100% Secure paymentwith SSL Encryption(AES-256 Bit).
- If you're not100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- 30 DaysMoney-back Guarante